Friday 21 March 2014

Friday's Favourites
Hi Vintage Lovers, 
I have been in spring cleaning mode (even though it is Autumn here) this week at our Old Lady.

I have been in bed early all week rather tired and exhausted.
It's a good kind of tired - knowing you have achieved lots over the day and can pile into bed happy and satisfied, and that you have had such a productive day. Don't you think ????

Ok, for Friday Favourites for this week....

 My vintage 1950's Sunbeam Mixmaster. Mum found her in a second-hand shop a few months ago. I had been on the hunt for quite a while when she came across this one. She is perfect and works fantastically. 

 
 
She does get a big workout most weeks (this week has been no exception) as well as spring cleaning I have also been doing lots of baking. It's no secret that I love my baking.

 
 I have been collecting old enamel baking dishes (these are just a few of my collection) for years and do use them all the time. They are one of my essential kitchen items and are perfect for baking. 


These beautiful old canisters were an op-shop find a few years back. I love the detail of the flowers and of course they are my two favourite colours (which always helps).


These gorgeous dessert spoons and napkins were my grandmas.
I adore them and use them whenever I can.
I am not one to keep things hidden away and only used on special occasions. Pieces of the past are meant to be used and enjoyed by all on a daily basis.

Hope your week has been productive and satisfying as well.
Have a fantastic weekend.
Mel xx
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment