Monday 30 December 2013

Happy New Year….



Hi Vintage Lovers,

WoW!!!!!
Where has this year disappeared to?
I can't believe I am writing a post for New Year already.
I have really loved having a blog and with 53 blog posts for the year I have certainly found enough to talk and write about.
Although that has never been a problem for me!!
Have nooooo fear the Gilt Edged Vintage Blog will definitely continue in 2014, with lots more of what I love - Vintage, Vintage and more Vintage! Thanks to each and every one of you for popping in to see my going's on with my vintage antics as well as all your comments and emails, it certainly makes my day!
 
As for New Year's Resolutions, I don't tend to do them. Actually I have never have taken it all that seriously. 
There are a few things I try to do every year though - Be Happy & Do the Things that Make You Happy, Follow your Dreams & Passion, Go Some Place You Have Never Been Before, Be Kind, Smile and Laugh Often, Enjoy the Little Things, Spend Time With Your Loved Ones, Shine & Be Ridiculously Amazing On a Daily Basis.
Life is Far Toooooo Short!!!!!
 
You know all those things you have always wanted to do?
You should go do them.
 
Have an amazing year......
Mel xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment