Tuesday 1 January 2013


New beginnings for a new year

Hi and Welcome to my first ever blog post!

My passion is for anything old or vintage and this is what my blog will be all about. Since a young age I have always adored old and vintage and I am also a firm believer in salvaging and preserving time worn items.  
I discovered blogging quite by accident while I was searching for vintage wares about six months ago and became hooked straight away. I am not very computer savvy but thought I would give blogging a go for myself as it's a great way to share with others who have the same interests and passion.
 
I am a mum to three kids, my youngest is starting school this year and my oldest is starting high school - so big changes in our house! Very exciting but also rather nerve racking for the kids and for us. After 12 years of being a full time Mum, I thought this could be the perfect chance to do something for myself and pursue the dream I have had for a while now.

Now that the introductions are out of the way please stay tuned for my second post. I thought I would share with you in the next few weeks how I came across my 1939 Club Lounge and its journey to life in our living room!

Happy New Year

Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment