Wednesday 23 January 2013


More Treasure

Hi Vintage Lovers,

I just did a spot of treasure hunting yesterday and had a few lucky finds. What do you think?

 
 
I have been looking for ages for a hand helded beater with green handles, couldn't believe my luck when I came across this one. I also came across a blue enamel dish with very few scratches. I normally only collect green and cream enamel ware but I couldn't just leave her there, feeling rather unloved. As I was heading out to pay I also spotted a lone bone handled knife. I have a weakness for bone handled cutlery. It reminds me of my grandma and her kitchen that always had yummy smells wafting out of it.

My other find is a little bit of a mystery to us. We think it's a chip cutter, that makes the sides and ends of the chips crinkly.

 
 
 
What do you think? Any ideas on what else it could be?
 

Have a fantastic week.

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment