Thursday 18 September 2014


Friday Favourites
Happy Friday and Weekend Everyone.

We are back to winter here - it certainly feels like it.
It has been so cold here - but not much rain and we need more rain.
The fire is on and I am sitting here typing this on the couch under a blanket.
 Better not pack those winter woollies away quite yet !!!

We are expected to have some warmer weather this weekend.......I am looking forward to some warm
sunshine - most definitely !!!


I wanted to show you some wooden pizza and bread boards made out of old floorboards (from an 1870's cottage) that I found for Wayne's birthday a few months back. He is the official homemade pizza maker in our house......my favourite is his blue cheese, proscuitto and pear pizza. Yumo !!!!
 
Don't they look fantastic !!!


 We will be working out in the garden over the weekend as I am keen to get the last of the hedging plants planted
 (photo's soon, I promise) as soon as possible before the weather heats up to much.

Have a fantastic weekend Friends.
Mel xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment