Saturday 8 June 2013


Back to Bare Bones
Hi Vintage Lovers,

We have had our electrician and plasterer back this week to do some more work on the kitchen.

The plasterer has put on a rough undercoat on the walls and the electrician came and hung all the wiring, ready for the plasterer to come back and cut out all the channels.

 

 
 
 I have been busy madly packing this week also....


the shed is certainly filling up with boxes.
 
It's also been a week of baking.
 

 
 
 It will be the last lot of baking for a while due to the 4 month wait on the Aga. I have been making the most of the oven while I still have one. I will have to go to Mum and Dad's for a while to do baking. I am sure they wont mind. J

I will post the recipe for my shortbread bickies for you in the next day or so.  They are so delicious!

This time next week we will be calling The Old Croft home.
One week to go !!!!! Yay !!!!
 
Hope you are having a fabulous weekend everyone.
Mel xx



 


No comments:

Post a Comment